Ying Ying!

This picture is of the most beautiful baby who lives at the Fuling SWI. She is soon to be going home with her family once they get travel approval and can come to China. This picture is really for her parents, but I've been unable to access my email or any other way I can think of sending them the pictures without publishing them publically. (Jodi - I have many, many more that I will send you once we get home!!). First of all, let me tell you how sweet and wonderful she is! All of the families in our group truly wished that we could scoop her up and take her back with us to bring her to her mommy, daddy, and two brother, but that's not the way things work. Ying Ying is shy and cautious, but obviously so well loved and cared for by her nannies. She now walks very well. She was so interested in the picture book of her family. She really is a beautiful, beautiful little girl. Here is one picture. I'll try to post another one tomorrow. For some reason, things time out here quickly! We say our prayers every night that her family gets their TA soon so that she can be held in their arms.

1 Comments:
Jean dnd Christopher,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
We appreciate this more than words can say! We hope you are having a wonderful trip, as it looks like you are with your precious little Lei Lei. We are still waiting, but this picture eases the wait a little today. Thank you,
Troy and Jody
Post a Comment
<< Home